- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Shanghai office is in the best commercial and recreational area in the heart of downtown Shanghai, which is home to our Marketing, Commercial, Technology and Operations teams. We overlook the Jingan sculpture park & Shanghai natural history museum and enjoy stunning views of Shanghai skyline.
The Security team at Farfetch is seeking an Information Security Manager who can join us in building and managing a growing team based in Shanghai. You will be part of a Global InfoSec Team with local presence in China to better support the Shanghai and Beijing offices.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate local team aligned with the global InfoSec area managers;Review DPIAs and perform 3rd party risk assessments;
- Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and propose mitigation techniques;
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics to be reported to senior management;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable standards and regulations within the Chinese market (MLPS, GB 2020, etc);
- Perform gap assessments against best practices and regulations, lead audits and certification processes.
Who you are
- Graduated in Computer Science or higher in an Information Security field;
- A professional with more than 4 years in a similar position in particular working in Governance, Risk & Compliance;
- Used to work in a multicultural and international environment;
- Able to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders;
- A professional with good analytical skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation;
- An excellent communicator with good leadership skills;
- Certified on Information Security (CRISC, CISSP, GSEC or similar);
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.