- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Product Management
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Display Performance Marketing team are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to work on implementation of our global mobile marketing strategy in-house. You will report directly to a Performance Marketing Manager and work on a broad range of Display Marketing goals with focus on Mobile Marketing.
What you’ll do
- You will manage large budget to achieve GTV and New Customers growth against ROAS and long-term profitability goals
- You will implement our customer acquisition strategy across Paid Social & Display to ensure agreed targets are met on monthly basis
- You will work with existing partners on strategy, planning, running campaigns and measurement incl. Google, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Apple and many more
- You will manage tracking set up, campaign feeds, and any necessary tech and creative requirements
- You will work with the Product, Data Scientist and Analytics teams to improve our performance, reports and support the marketing product strategy
- You will work with Reporting Solution team to support developing the reporting dashboards and capabilities
- You will work with Experiment teams to incorporate Test and Learn approach to improve efficiency and creatives
- You will work with Creative team to support the annual promotional calendar
Who you are
- You are an experienced marketer with a background in Mobile / Display within an e-commerce environment
- You have experience running successful Performance-driven Mobile marketing and App acquisition activities across multiple platforms incl Facebook or Google
- You have experience to work with app measurement and attribution in app world (AppsFlyer, Adjust, Firebase, …)
- You are willing to embrace new opportunities, bring fresh perspectives without being afraid of failure
- You like encourage of those around you to express their opinions and ideas within a safe space
- You have genuine interest in digital marketing and fashion industry
Rewards & benefits
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Global role with focus on mobile marketing which is one of the important areas for FARFECH growth.