- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
Commercial & sustainability
We’re partnering with the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Reporting to the Account Management team, you will build meaningful relationships with boutiques at all levels, working with the wider commercial team and Farfetch team members internationally, ensuring boutiques are engaged to achieve our goals.
What you’ll do
- You will engage and maintain the boutique’s active participation in the partnership with Farfetch and create profitable results;
- Seek and maintain knowledge on each boutique’s status, seasonal and future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities;
- You will manage each boutique through strategic planning and tactic actions;
- Manage offline/online sales against product deliveries and commercial performance, working with merchandising and the wider commercial team;
- Negotiate and plan markdowns with boutiques and ensure adherence to promotional activities;
- Review monthly boutique performance and Farfetch profitability;
- We want you to conduct regular business reviews internally and with boutiques;
- Onboard new boutiques commercially and oversee the operational setup and implementation through Partner Services team;
- Work with Partner Services and other teams, to guide all service KPIs and ensure our needs are met.
Who you are
- A professional with more than 1 year commercial experience (online or offline) ideally from a retail, brand or wholesale environment – fashion and luxury contact is mandatory;
- Experienced in roles where there’s a need to connect and relate with the different players of the business;
- Experienced with sales/negotiation techniques combined with analytics perspective;
- Excellent in prioritization and timing;
- Proficiency in Excel (pivots) and use of data tools to obtain and assess analytics;
- Fluent in Italian and English - mandatory;
- With International work experiences (preferably).
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- You will manage and increase the sales and operational performance of our European boutique partnerships across UK, France, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.