- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Software Engineering
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Engineering and QA Team partners closely with Product to build and deliver new features that can drive business value. They also are responsible for maintaining the platform, from eliminating bugs to applying security updates.
We are looking for engineering talent to join us on our roadmap to architect, engineer, deploy and scale a whole new generation of marketplace technologies, in additional to supporting our current ecosystem of custom technologies. You will be challenged to maintain high availability environments that can handle real-time inventory and prices updates at ultra high work loads, across multiple third party and internal systems, while keeping complex domain logic iterable and simple. You will build our organization’s legacy of customer trust and technical pioneering. You will report to the VP of Engineering at Stadium Goods based in NYC.
What you’ll do
- You will lead various research studies in different phases of the product development cycleYou will partner cross-functionally and build relationships with Product, Design and Engineering to scope and deliver strategic research that influences the product vision
- You will deliver compelling insights to help drive evidence-based product and design decisionsYou will collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps
- You will define, plan, and conduct exploratory user researchYou will own research to evaluate existing standards and identify opportunities for improvementsYou will advocate research findings to the stakeholders through reports and presentations
Who you are
- You have extensive experience with user experience research methods (e.g., interviewing, survey design, data analysis, experimental design, ethnography, co-design, concept-testing, etc.)
- You have verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills
- You have a strong ability to work independently and manage your time
- You have the ability to collaborate and manage cross-functional relationships to produce impactful insights
- You have knowledge of the streetwear/sneaker industry (nice to have)
Rewards & benefits
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes a great compensation package, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Equal opportunities statement
- Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
- We’re looking for a Junior Ruby on Rails Engineer to join our team!