- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 14, 2021
- Design & UI
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
Team & Role Summary
The Enterprise Expansion Group’s primary goal is to enable more merchants to integrate with Fast. Integrating with enterprise and strategic sellers will be the primary goal for Fast next year, and being able to integrate with more platforms while ensuring the integration experience is seamless will be a key factor for Fast to scale. The team will work closely with other engineering groups and organizations outside engineering (solutions, product, customer support & sales) to scale our integrations. Individuals that are driven by impact (enabling some of the biggest enterprise merchants in the world to join Fast) and can be creative in integrating solutions would be a great fit for this group.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to kickstart our engineering team that is building a green-field external documentation platform for the Fast ecosystem. In this role, you will build highly-polished user interfaces that help buyers, sellers, and developers to intuitively understand how they can use Fast. Working with your team, product managers, and designers, you will build an extensible documentation platform that is deeply integrated in everything Fast does.
- Own and build out our external customer facing documentation
- Collaborate with teams across the company including product, design, solutions architects, and account managers
- Help build processes to ensure documentation is kept up to date
- Build solutions that take into consideration issues of scaling and growth
- Passionate about documentation and the user experience
- Ability to work across multiple departments to understand use cases and needs
- Deep experience building websites as part of a technical team
- Website or work samples
Nice to Have
- Experience creating complex documentation frameworks
- Utilized internationalization platforms & tools like Lokalise or Contentful
- Led teams in the past in a Tech Lead capacity
- Demonstrated expertise in one aspect of web UI development: accessibility, localization, performance, functional testing, security and PCI compliance.
- Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)