- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 14, 2021
- Design & UI
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
Team & Role Summary
Maintaining trust between Fast, the buyers, and seller’s is critical to the business. The Trust organization powers all of the infrastructure, tools, models, and controls to protect our customer’s data and mitigate financial and identity risk on the platform. These teams are critical to ensuring trust is a central part of how the company operates.
Identity is at the heart of Fast, and we’re looking for smart, collaborative engineers to come build the future of online identity with us. On the Identity & Access Management team you’d be working on everything from building out new forms of passwordless authentication, to designing extensible access management systems that will scale for both consumer and enterprise use cases. This work spans the core authentication and authorization infrastructure for Fast, as well as playing a key role in designing the future of our Identity as a Service product. We’re on a mission to make online identity management both frictionless and secure, and we’d love for you to join us!
As a frontend engineer at Fast, you will build highly-polished user interfaces that make authentication and payments as easy as possible.
- Develop and simplify code across the stack with a focus on frontend utilizing React
- Design and improve the code base with scalable & testable code
- Collaborate with product, design and the broader engineering team on features and functionality
- Evaluate product launch related use cases from a technical & customer perspective
- Participate in team meetings covering release and build roadmaps and be an active voice in the discussion
- Experience developing using React, Vue or Angular
- Deep experience building websites as part of a technical team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
Nice to Have
- Experience in the Identity & Access Management space
- Experience working in Golang or with NoSQL databases
- Experience working with large distributed systems
- Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)