- Date Posted
- Nov. 8, 2021
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We want to simplify integrations for merchants both on and off e-commerce platforms to unlock Fast Products that have not been available outside of the Fast ecosystem. As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer you will help expand our network of Fast merchants by enabling integration of our services with our merchant’s order management and payment systems. You will gain expert understanding of our internal platform services and leverage that to optimize solutions for our merchants as they integrate their services with Fast. We are looking for creative and talented software engineers that are able to provide solutions to our merchants that also scales as we add integrations across different platforms.
- Bridge the software engineering teams between Fast and other merchants by providing the right solution to integrate our Fast services to merchants.
- Build and improve plugins and modules with commerce platforms such as WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, and Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Directly develop integration solutions for other custom commerce platforms such as Oracle ATG, HCL Commerce, SAP, etc.
- Closely work with our Sales, Product and Partnership teams on architecting solutions for our merchants.
- Apply the right software design patterns to design and implement abstractions for the solutions across different platforms so we can scale across merchants.
- Closely work with our engineering teams to continuously improve our API design and implementations.
- Work with external system integrators to scale our integrations while ensuring product and engineering quality across all integrations.
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer working in areas of backend and/or frontend engineering
- 2+ years of professional experience integrating software with external systems.
- Flexibility to travel for customer onsite sessions (1-3 per quarter, 1-2 days each).
- Experience in object oriented languages. Go, Java or Python preferred.
Nice to have
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms such as SFCC, Magento, Oracle ATG, HCL, SAP, etc.
- Prior experience working in e-commerce
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous parental/family leave for all caregivers- available at any time within 12 months after the new family member joins you
- 401k with match up to 4%
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks