- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Product Management
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
The Fast Customer Success team is hiring a Customer Success Manager - UK/EU to onboard, enable, and deliver value to Fast’s sellers and partners. This role is critical in bringing the Fast Customer Success mission to life to its community.
- Deliver our Customer Success strategy and initiatives focused on improving retention, engagement, and satisfaction metrics and strategic initiatives for Fast’s community of sellers and partners
- Develop and drive plans, processes, and strategies that improve Customer Success KPI’s, while advocating for customer experience and needs using data and in-market feedback
- Deliver tasks, communicate changes, and troubleshoot problems for your portfolio of customers, while assuring that the customer and Fast’s business commitments are kept
- Serve as the go-to person for sellers and partners in each part of their lifecycle with Fast: assist with onboarding, train and enable them with latest information and resources about Fast and its products and services; engage them with community events and initiatives; and support them with their issues
- Collaborate with other customer-facing and operational teams Account Management, Partnerships, Sales, Sales Ops, Technical CS, Support, CS Operations, Payment Ops, etc. to continually improve customer experience
- Collaborate and be the lead advocate for seller and partner trends, issues, and requests with Product, Engineering, UX & Design, and Data
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across Fast to get the right answers and to unblock issues for both your team and Fast’s customers
- Improve processes and material, develop playbooks and best practices for Customer Success Managers and Executives, and the broader Customer Success team
- Onboard and mentor your fellow Customer Success Managers and Executives in-region and around the world
- Nurture a team of engaged, inclusive, and customer-centered managers and executives. Your success and experience as a team Fast is one of your top priorities.
- 3+ years of experience and success in a Customer Success or Account Management or Customer Support role.
- Consistent achievement with customer retention and satisfaction.
- This role requires strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations.
- Customer Success Managers must show leadership in teams comprised of Fast, Partner and Customer resources who may be engaged in the decision making of complex solutions for overall customer success.
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives.
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication.
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (CxO, Senior Executives, GMs).
- Flexible and adaptable to support customers and team members around the world.
- Determined to influence customer retention and satisfaction strategy at Fast. You are excited to grow and engage with our community of sellers and buyers by building a best-in-class operation.
- Passionate about your own growth, and in helping your team grow with you.
- Interested in contributing to Fast’s future - across its products, lines of business, and company culture.
- Benefits and Perks - Because People Matter
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
See what Fast can offer you:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (99% paid by Fast)
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules and commuter benefits to fit your needs
- Generous maternity & paternity leave for all family caregivers
401k match up to 4%
Competitive Salary & Equity
- People-focused, unlimited & flexible paid time off
- Inclusive events & programs to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise, internet & office equipment stipends (and great snack perks)