- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Professional Services
Build the world’s fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company’s products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users’ privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
- We are looking for creative, forward-thinking, and experienced Solutions professionals who will play a crucial part in our sales and go to market processes.
You will support customer experience and engagement end to end- providing detailed technical support in the development and implementation of Fast products to our expanding customer base.
Note: The ideal candidate may not tick every box on our wishlist, but will be someone who flourishes in a growth environment, with endless opportunities to affect customer experience and define solutions innovation.
- Understand our tech and be able to provide technical support to the sales team, prospects, and clients
- Be a team member in creating the company’s solutions and help influence how they can be applied to solve business needs
- Respond to RFPs and develop written responses to sales opportunities as directed
- Help develop and present demonstrations of the Fast solutions
- Help implement the company’s solutions with customer data in rapid deployment, proof of concept and client scenarios
- Extensive skills as a Sales/Solution Engineer/Architect/Consultant
- Experience in eCommerce/Retail/SaaS
- Thorough knowledge of front end technologies: RESTful APIs, JSON, Webhooks, React, Vue, Node etc.
- Understanding of microservices architecture and concept of headless value
- Ability to put together compelling demonstrations/presentations/process diagrams/architecture diagrams
- Willingness to travel to customer sites
- Interpersonal skills- ability to convey and relate ideas to others
Nice to Have
- Extensive experience in a Technical Support/Pre-Sales role
- Relevant university degree or equivalent experience
- Previous startup experience
- Benefits and Perks- Because People Matter
- Comprehensive insurance (paid 99% by the company) with no deductible, and 10 dollar copays
- Globally remote with flexible work schedules to fit your needs
- Generous paid parental/family leave for all caregivers- up to 12 weeks
- 401k with match up to 4%
- People-focused PTO that you determine- time off is there when you want it, when you need it
- Frequent inclusive events scheduled to allow everyone to express their voice (or dance skills)
- Monthly exercise and internet stipends---and snacks