- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 22, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Join Figma’s Business Development team to help lead growth and adoption of existing and new partnership initiatives. This role will be responsible for identifying and executing on ecosystem partnerships that improve user experiences, expand key brand-specific initiatives and grow revenue. You’ll be working in an exciting and constantly evolving environment while establishing relationships cross-functionally with our product, engineering, design, marketing and legal teams to influence roadmaps and resources.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Run and grow existing partnerships; identify new areas of collaboration and opportunities with high value partners.
- Identify new opportunities, especially in the areas of customer success, brand awareness and revenue generation and make the case internally for why and how they help move the business forward.
- Build programs that help to drive adoption of Figma’s initiatives that improve customer experiences, expand key brand-specific initiatives and grow revenue.
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, trends, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional teams internally and externally.
- Lead technical, product and business negotiations by partnering with our legal team to develop custom partnership agreements and repeatable templates to scale to future partnerships.
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Figma a favored company with which to partner
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- 7+ years in business development or a partnership role with an understanding of dealing with technical products
- Shown success identifying, engaging and co-creating innovative partnerships and scalable programs to maintain engagement
- Shown success leading multiple partners simultaneously through programmatic means
- Strong analytical skills and written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and prioritize multiple sophisticated projects
- Excel working with senior leadership internally and within partner organizations
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with technical conversations
- Unbridled resourcefulness in the short-term, coupled with an eye towards meaningful relationship building in the long-term
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.