- New York
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
- Business Applications
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma’s platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and partners by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We believe that all people deserve fair and equitable treatment regardless of identity, and that this is not a political statement, but a human rights statement. Our goal is for Figmates to feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work. We are seeking a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion leader to champion these efforts as well as our ongoing efforts for Figmates and the communities where we live and work. You’ll partner across the organization to ensure the delivery of our DE&I strategy and roadmap, offering subject matter expertise to help continually elevate how we think and practice DE&I. The three core areas of focus to establish ongoing strategies and programs will address Talent Acquisition, Internal Community, and the Wider World.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the ongoing efforts to establish DE&I roadmaps, programming, and education to improve DE&I at Figma.
- Use data to understand key opportunities within our current programs and practices and ongoing efforts to improve DE&I practices.
- Act as a key resource for the Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s) to help integrate ideas and opportunities into the overall roadmap.
- Partner with our executive team and leadership to increase accountability for DE&I programs and outcomes.
- Provide ongoing analysis and consultation on the demographic makeup of our teams, as well as the ability to attract, retain and develop Figmates from all backgrounds.
- Provide feedback and resources to the product roadmap at Figma on DE&I efforts.
- Facilitate company-wide efforts to improve DE&I knowledge and proficiency across all levels and locations.
You might be a good fit if you have
- 10+ years of experience in talent, HRBP, or DE&I
- 5+ years of directly managing and leading robust teams
- Shown ability to articulate a vision and drive a strategic and actionable plan to deliver on that strategy with key data.
- Experience translating data into actionable insights.
- Experience working in a high-growth company is preferred.
Figma is the open design company founded in 2012 by Dylan Field and Evan Wallace. With our cloud-based screen design tool, teams achieve a shared understanding around design without worrying about syncing, exporting or installing software. Anyone involved in the product development process can share always up-to-date files with a link. That makes it easy to collaborate on the latest designs and prototypes and see their code attributes. Figma has simplified collaboration across the entire design process for thousands of companies like Microsoft, Slack and Uber and users, including designers, developers, product managers, marketers and others. To learn more and sign up for a free account visit www.figma.com.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.