- Date Posted
- Oct. 3, 2021
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a full-cycle recruiter, you will partner closely with recruiting leaders and our EMEA leaders, create incredible candidate experiences and manage end to end hiring processes. You’ll lead the way in creating a pipeline of the best talent for a fast-growing business and will have a major impact- as we continue to build out Figma’s talent acquisition function as a whole.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Run full-cycle recruiting processes for our Go-to-Market and G&A teams
- Source and build a healthy, consistent, and diverse pipeline for designated roles
- Understand and able to speak to your weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics and how they map to the hiring needs
- Develop sourcing strategies, including but not limited to cold outreach, events, and content production
- Champion and spearhead various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
- Contribute creatively to build our employer brand
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast growing business, ideally supporting sales and/or corporate teams
- Knowledge of EMEA SaaS landscape, competitors, and applicable events
- Advanced sourcing, engagement and closing skills
- Passion for meeting top talent, understanding what drives them, and delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Heart for belonging and inclusion
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.