- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll be an integral part of the recruiting organization. You’ll work closely with hiring managers, interviewers, and leadership to build out Figma’s outstanding team. You’ll support a number of Recruiters and own much of our operations when it comes to the candidate process. Your attention to detail will help candidates feel prepared, encouraged, and excited by their experience interacting with Figmates.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs in San Francisco or New York.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Act as a primary point of contact for candidates, recruiters and internal partners. Develop strong relationships and champion Figma’s culture throughout the interview process.
- Coordinate a high volume of sophisticated scheduling requests including phone screens, assessments, presentations, virtual onsite interviews and pre/post-interview meetings.
- Provide clear communication and updates to ensure that interview participants are timely and well prepared.
- Partner with the recruiting coordination team to support all functions including communication, scheduling support, training, troubleshooting and process improvement.
- Use the applicant tracking system to organize information and reinforce relevant recruiting processes across the team.
- Handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- At least 1 year of customer facing experience in a fast-paced, professional setting
- Excellent written communication (e.g. great spelling and grammar)
- A customer service mentality - you’re passionate about providing an outstanding candidate experience
- Superb organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Creative, proactive problem solving capabilities
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks
- A great teammate - you’re willing to pivot and help where needed
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about the team:
- How Work is Changing at Figma
- Figma’s Series D Round
- Dylan Field: This Week In Startups
- The Making of Maker Week
- Figma Musical!
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.