- Date Posted
- Sep. 12, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a member of our Product Support Team, you’ll be the voice of Figma as you help ensure these great experiences happen every day. Engaging with our customers requires critical thinking, an investigative mindset and impeccable communication skills. We’re looking for a team player based in London who is technically inclined, eager to learn about design tools, and comfortable working in a startup environment where there are a lot of hats to wear.
We’re looking for support professionals who want to grow their support careers and we have an extensive leveling matrix to help facilitate that.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide exceptional technical support for new and experienced Figma users
- Collaborate with our design and engineering teams to understand and resolve complex issues
- Escalate technical issues with the appropriate team for investigation
- Write clear and concise bug reports
- Close the feedback loop with users when bugs are resolved and feature requests are implemented
Some projects you could work on:
- Turning customer feedback into actionable recommendations for our product team
- Improving our support processes as we scale
- Crafting detailed, easy-to-understand support content (e.g. saved replies, drafts for new help centre articles, internal documentation, etc)
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a support environment for a technical SaaS product
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to turn complex ideas into easily understood concepts
- Demonstrated empathetic problem solving by going above and beyond to help people
- Experience streamlining processes and communicating across teams (design, engineering, product)
- Agility and adaptability, and thrive in the ever-changing growth and excitement of startup culture
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team:
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.