- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. At the end of 2020, Investors had lent $15.2 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners globally. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within what we call the “Funnel” team. They are the face of Funding Circle and work passionately to make sure small businesses have an incredible experience in getting the funding they need.
What will you be doing?
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative, you will call on our Existing Borrower population, re-engaging them, and guiding them through our new processes. You will speak to our multi-product offering with the goal of handing them off to our team of Account Managers who take them through to Funding.
- You will make between 75-100 dials per day, calling out to a subset of Borrowers who have used Funding Circle in the past
- You will explain the differences between products, comparing Funding Circle’s term loan to our Partner’s SBA 7(a) loans, term loans and lines of credit
- You will determine which team of Account Managers to pass to, by identifying the Borrower’s need and best fit product
- Your success will be determined by the number of Borrowers you successfully engage with one of the products described above
- You will help shape the future of a new division of our Sales Team
- Confident in your ability to learn and articulate how Funding Circle products can help Small Business’s thrive?
- Eager to drive results through high phone and email activity?
- Incredibly organized, and able to push through a large workload?
- Excited to build out new processes based on your effort to defend our Customer Experience?
- Ready to build your career in Sales based on your achievements rather than your experience?
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
- If you show skill and willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
- It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Want to Build the Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.
- Colorado Only* Base Salary of $40,000 + commission + equity + benefits