- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Product Management
Glossier is a people-powered beauty ecosystem, founded on the fact that beauty isn’t made in a boardroom, but happens when the individual is celebrated. We leverage engaging marketing platforms and innovative media partnerships to lead the beauty conversation, connect with customers, and introduce products inspired by real life. To meet our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Growth Marketing Coordinator, Affiliate to join our team based in New York, NY.
We are looking for someone who is excited to drive growth and scale across our Affiliate program, and able to take the reins on the execution and optimization of our current partnership portfolio. This individual will work cross-functionally with a group of subject-matter experts to drive business growth. You are energized by Affiliate marketing, possess high attention to detail while being able to balance multiple projects at once - and love figuring out what is the next big thing to drive sales.
If you enjoy delivering product and brand driven marketing strategies, thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments, and are eager to ideate, execute, and optimize the campaigns that will bring Glossier to the next level, then, we want to hear from you!
Three Month Expectations
- Reporting + Analytics Management, including:
- Update daily spend tracker and work with Accounting on all monthly and quarterly reconciliations (including commission reversal processing, IOs and invoices)
- Create weekly reports, monthly reports, “end of campaign” reports, and ad-hoc insights surrounding key initiatives and launch moments.
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
- Campaign Execution + Optimization, including:
- Manage monthly paid placements calendar, including the development and distribution of all creative assets
- Create and distribute platform ads, UTMs and oversee trafficking of all assets, including QA-ing
- Creation and deployment of Affiliate Newsletters
Six+ Month Expectations
- Identity, onboard, and manage potential relationships with new Affiliates who are aligned with our brand and overall marketing goals
- Innovate, and identify new opportunities to drive incremental sales through our publishers
- Monitor and evaluate competitive landscape and provide recommendations
- BS in Business, Marketing, or similar field
- 1+ years of relevant digital marketing experience, preferably Affiliate
- Prior experience in a start-up or similar environment
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re a team player who can work both independently and collaboratively
- Possess enthusiasm, creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset
- Experience with Impact Radius or other Affiliate platforms a plus