- Mountain View
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
Are you interested in championing a product that makes work better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
Humu nudges people towards better ways of working, unlocking the potential of individuals, teams, and organizations. We enable companies to drive positive change by deploying personalized, scientifically-backed suggestions called nudges to employees. These nudges help people build better habits, work smarter and connect with their colleagues.
Where you fit in
We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone’s working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our team with people who want to do the same—people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product.
As a member of Humu’s Talent team, you will be responsible for making work better internally for our Humuns. As an early member, you will help us scale our talent pool from a diverse set of industries, customers, and workforces.
Role and responsibilities:
- As a member of our Talent Team, you will help to manage outreach and sourcing of active and passive Engineering candidates
- Review inbound resumes for high-volume roles
- Meet with teams regularly to understand priority roles, required skills, company culture, position profile and other key success factors
- Collaborate with teams to recommend new and creative ways to build robust pipelines of top talent while treating each candidate as a unique individual, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Source passive candidates through ATS - we use Greenhouse - using direct channels, social media, internet, strategic research and relationship management
- Manage the relationship with candidates at every stage of the recruiting cycle - including sourcing, resume reviews, virtual and on-site interviews
- 5+ years of experience with full-cycle technical recruiting
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Strong attention to detail and maintaining data integrity
- Dedication to elevate the candidate experience
- Ability to communicate externally and internally in a timely fashion with high volume
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding candidate information
- Preferred, but not required: Experience with Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, and integrating HR software across different platforms
- Preferred, but not required: Experience operating with multiple sourcing platforms (Handshake, Jopwell, LinkedIn, etc.)