- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we would love for you to join us.
Our Recruiting Team operates on the frontlines of building Instabase. As Keith Rabois so aptly says, “first principle: the team you build is the company you build.” As a team we take the responsibility that comes with this seriously. Every one of us firmly believes it is the duty of the recruiting team to defend and raise Instabase’s talent bar. We are the protectors of the Kingdom and are in charge of assembling a team that will collectively push the boundaries of what others see as impossible.
As an GTM Recruiter you’ll partner with our GTM organization to find world-changing talent for Instabase. It will be your responsibility to source, evaluate, and close outstanding candidates. You will be maniacal about finding the best talent and bringing it to Instabase. You will learn in short order that the best candidates are those who come to Instabase for the team and mission :)
What you’ll do
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and bespoke candidate experience.
- Partner with our GTM leaders and hiring teams to develop a deep understanding of current and future hiring needs.
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices and sourcing strategies by building a candidate pipeline and sourcing passive candidates; drive internal and external network referrals, attend and host events and leverage online postings and help them envision life at Instabase.
- Help improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions.
- Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles.
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the appropriate information to help make their decision as easy as possible.
- 4+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience, with proven ability to recruit and hire top-tier technical sales talent within the technology industry.
- Strong track record in sourcing qualified candidates, market research, talent mapping, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making.
- Strong understanding of sales language, compensation, techniques, and methodologies.
- Comfortable working in the ambiguity of a small but growing startup with a strong desire to turn that ambiguity into a well-defined machine.
- A passion for story-telling and a knack for explaining complex concepts in a clear, succinct and concrete way.
- Target driven, detail oriented and approachable with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.