- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Description - Our HR team works closely with management and employees on people-related issues, talent management, employee relations, coaching/development, compensation, conflict management, organisational development and more.
We’re looking for a HR Generalist to support our growing office in Bangalore, India.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Partner with management to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business
- Provide People services throughout the employee’s lifecycle which includes but not limited to: Onboarding/Off-boarding, HRIS transactions
- Partner with the finance & benefits team to administer payroll & benefits
- Facilitate trainings, coordinate event & vendor management, assist with TA Operations
- Data management and analysis to help stakeholders with relevant information on a need basis.
- Work closely with HR and the TA team to enable & help deliver different initiatives for employees.
- Act as a liaison to HRBPs to implement strategies and drive HR initiatives that contribute to the talent management agenda.
- Provide HR policy guidelines and interpretation
- Manage & coordinate on company wide events and travel.
- Collaborate with HR team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results
- Last, but most important. You define it and we will give you the opportunity to action it.
- Knowledge of HR Processes and 3-4 years of experience in working in a fast paced startup environment.
- Consistently exhibits high levels of discretion, integrity and confidentiality
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with managers, leaders and HR colleagues
- A deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including applicable state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Great knowledge on Excel and other MS and G-suite Applications
- Open to learning and is a self starter and should be able to function in an unstructured environment with attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
- Should be service oriented, flexible and proactive with changing requirements. Great team player and collaborative to create a positive work environment.