- New York
- Date Posted
- Oct. 12, 2021
- Business Applications
Our Account Development Team is the growth engine for Instabase. The AD team is uniquely responsible for helping the biggest global enterprises push their pace of innovation by identifying new opportunities and challenging ordinary thinking.
Our Field team is strategically expanding our client base in the Fortune 500 (>$1bn Revenue) segment, and we’re fueling its future growth with ADs who are intentional about a career in sales and driven by personal growth and impact.
As an AD, you will be responsible for discovering potential customers’ unique challenges and owning new business opportunity creation for the Instabase Field team.
What you’ll do
- Own 30% of the sales cycle, much more than your traditional ADR - to help bridge the gap into a direct promo into Enterprise AE
- Creates innovative approaches to territory penetration and organization. Shape territory vision and execution.
- Delivers against Account Maps and evangelize account penetration strategy across all functions.
- Seen as a thought leader in AD best practices and workflow
- Recognize new possible use cases in customer conversations and effectively positions Instabase as both an immediate and strategic solution.
- Select, position, and execute NBMs and post-NBM activity.
- Drive cross-functional partnerships with Marketing, Sales Engineering and Regional Sales Leaders to strategize on outbound campaigns and messaging
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to own strategy for growing install base and selling to whitespace accounts
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally
- Strong ability to understand an enterprise and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership
- Research and data driven approach to account planning; can proactively identify opportunities from business led discussions
- Self starter who is invested in the success of the team, ability to work in a startup environment
- You want to excel. You want to build a never before seen business whilst also becoming an expert in Software Sales
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.