- New York
- Date Posted
- Nov. 9, 2021
- Business Applications
Our Account Development Team is the growth engine for Instabase. The AD team is uniquely responsible for helping the biggest global enterprises push their pace of innovation by identifying new opportunities and challenging ordinary thinking. Our Field team is strategically expanding our client base in the Fortune 500 (>$1bn Revenue) segment, and we’re fueling its future growth with ADs who are intentional about a career in sales and driven by personal growth and impact.
As the America’s Account Development Leader, you will be responsible for building and leading a team of high performing Account Development Reps. You and your team will lead and execute on the Pipeline strategy of Instabase as we scale across the U.S.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Recruiting to hire and build the AD org across the U.S.
- Develop reps into strong candidates for future field / Leadership / internal positions
- Develop processes and frameworks for optimising AD activities (e.g. improve conversion %, reduce sales cycle time, create qualification methodology and assets)
- Report on sales activity and forecast to sales management
- Partner with other sales and cross-functional leaders on key strategy for the region.
- Drive a high-performance, high-accountability culture to achieve and exceed account development goals. Develop and own Leading Indicators and Key Performance Indicators for the AD team (Pipeline Gen and Progression), consistently monitor team activity and conversion data, provide insights, and run initiatives to improve performance.
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring through a deep understanding of sales, Instabase’s business model, and Instabase’s methodology. This includes coaching on territory strategy, prospecting, outreach and conversion, discovery, qualification, Instabase education, and champion building.
- Partner with RevOps to drive discipline and operational excellence with the tools available to us, including data cleanliness in SFDC.
- Relevant Leadership experience
- Successful track record in the enterprise software space
- Top performer both as an IC and manager (or people leader as an IC).
- Ability to recognize and recruit top talent
- Goal-oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.).
- Experience using and implementing a sales methodology.
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize sales data to optimize sales funnel
- Proven experience successfully leading/motivating people to achieve performance goals
- Strong ability to understand an enterprise and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership
- Research and data driven approach to account planning; can proactively identify opportunities from business led discussions
- Self starter who is invested in the success of the team, ability to work in a startup environment
- Vetted interest in growing career within Instabase
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. Instabase does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor. Instabase also complies with local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.