- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Applications
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
The Senior People Systems Administrator is a key member of the People Operations team responsible for managing and maintaining the HRIS (Workday), Performance Management (Lattice) and Culture (CultureAmp) platforms. Reporting to the Head of Global People Operations, the Senior People Systems Administrator will play an integral role in building People HRIS infrastructure and driving systems improvement. The ideal candidate has a rare combination of exceptional systems knowledge and passion for working on systems and process improvements.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for day-to-day, ongoing maintenance, and processing tasks within the system including EIB loads, creating new locations, supervisory orgs, updating job profiles and salary ranges, etc.
- Core responsibilities include troubleshooting issues, reporting, design, configuration and testing to implement solutions to drive adoption and ease of use for People systems.
- Provide subject matter expertise on People systems and participate in enhancement design and scoping. Develop and articulate solution options that consider Intercom’s technical landscape as well as incorporate user experience, scalability, security and best practices.
- Act as liaison between People Ops team, Data Insights, Payroll and IT and/or 3rd party systems vendors.
- Regularly evaluate the current state of People systems to identify and recommend process improvements, system enhancements, and/or new applications to support business strategies and operational needs.
- Manage Workday’s bi-annual updates.
- In partnership with the People Ops team, distill and document end-user requirements.
- Support audit and compliance efforts for People systems.
- Lead technical backend support for annual US Benefits Open Enrollment as well as bi-annual Performance and Compensation reviews in Workday and Lattice.
- Maintain and develop complex dashboarding reports in Workday to ensure our partner teams are getting the data they need.
- Maintain and support all integrations inbound and outbound.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum 5-8 years as a hands-on HRIS Analyst or similar experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Workday is required and other people-related software (Lattice, CultureAmp, Tableau, People Insights) is highly desired.
- Strong functional and technical experience in Workday components such as Core HCM, Onboarding, Absence Management, Time Tracking, Benefits, Workday Payroll, Talent/Performance, and Advanced Compensation is required.
- The ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities and adapt to a fluid, high-growth environment.
- Team player with a sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude - self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced and self-directed environment.
- Able to combine great people’s intuition, business judgement and discretion in your decision-making.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent from an accredited university is required.
- We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.