- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
As Sr. Marketing Operations Manager, you will be a key member of the marketing operations team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by enabling operational rigor in the day-to-day of the Intercom marketing team. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
What will I be doing?
- Support the selection and management of our marketing technology ecosystem and associated vendors
- Help ensure all marketing and sales systems work in concert to provide reliable data
- Build and maintain departmental dashboards to monitor system health
- Help drive coordinated go-to-market activities and planning
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process optimization and propose solutions that will scale as Intercom grows
- Update and maintain our lead/MQL definition, routing, and prioritization to SDRs
What skills do I need?
- 6+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Would ideally have strong experience with managing an Intercom implementation at a high-growth tech company
- Proven experience managing marketing technology systems and has good understanding of the marketing vendor landscape
- Strong quantitative orientation
- Have a proven track record of delivering business results
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about product and working with startup companies
- We are a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!