- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What’s the opportunity?
- Join one of the fastest growing teams inside one of the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies.
- As a Customer Success Manager you’ll take co-ownership over a book of accounts, acting as an expert point of contact for all things product - helping them implement Intercom’s suite of tools in a way that solves their business’ biggest problems.
- You’ll work this book of accounts in a high-touch and one-to-many manner - using technology alongside face to face meetings, to deliver the best possible experience to our most important customers.
- If you love to see tangible results of your efforts manifest in product activation and revenue, if you want to help make business personal for all of our biggest customers and you want to work with an ever growing and changing team, you’ll find a home as a Customer Success Manager at Intercom.
What will I be doing?
- You’ll manage a book of accounts, with the objective of driving deep product activation
- You’ll leverage high-touch and one-to-many tactics to drive positive outcomes
- You’ll develop, test, and iterate on scaled playbooks and engagement strategies
- You’ll be in charge of running implementation projects with your customers
- You’ll partner closely with Sales, to drive the best customer experience possible
- You’ll be deeply involved in shaping what Customer Success looks like at Intercom.
- You’ll work closely with R&D, acting as an internal spokesperson for our customers.
- On occasion you’ll travel for face to face meetings with your customers.
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years experience working in a customer facing organization.
- A proven track record of adding real value at a dynamic and fast growth company.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex problems clearly and concisely to different audiences (Executives, Marketers, Engineers, Sales People, ICs)
- Self-motivating and entrepreneurial team player.
- An keen interest in designing, developing and sending content to customers
- Experience building lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
Bonus skills & attributes
- Experience setting up and using Intercom or other SaaS Communication Products
- Great examples of self-started projects.
- Past experience in Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Account Management, or Strategic Consulting preferred
- We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Intercom values diversity and is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. Intercom will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.