- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 14, 2021
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, as well as an international office in London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
We are seeking an innovative and dynamic Director, People Experience to support Iterable’s rapidly growing population. In this high impact role, you will develop and execute progressive people programs for the employee lifecycle in line with our values, mission and culture. You will forge relationships and facilitate collaboration among Iterable’s senior leaders and develop end-to-end solutions to complex business problems. This role is instrumental in executing processes and programs crafted with the aim of attracting and retaining talent in our transition from a pre-IPO to post-IPO company.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Build and guide a best-in-class employee experience from onboarding to offboarding with every touch point an employee has with the people function
- Being an agent of growth and change as you partner with the full People Team (Recruiting, Talent Management, DEI etc.) to ensure that our processes and programs meet the needs of our business systemically
- Efficiently scale our people processes in a way that uses self-service, automation, tools, and technology
- Design and execute a multi-faceted employee experience strategy that includes engagement, communication and change management strategies that drive employee engagement and retention
- Implement processes to capture the voice of the employee in a data-driven, growth-oriented, best practice-driven and dynamic way - leveraging all forms of data collection across the employee lifecycle that will effectively support a rapidly scaling organization and embed mechanisms for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with our People Intelligence team to surface critical insights for leaders, build organization-wide engagement action plans, and track success metrics to continuously improve business outcomes
- Develop and lead our global mobility strategy and COE
- Develop long and short term KPIs and team SLAs
- Collaborate closely with the HR business partners, key business leaders and recruitment teams to facilitate attraction and retention of talent
- May act as People team lead for end-to-end People integration planning and expansion from due diligence through integration
- Monitor external trends and benchmarks to fine-tune our programs and processes
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all People programs and processes
We are looking for people who have:
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, pivot quickly based on changing business needs, and manage time appropriately
- Experience building and successfully executing against people experience strategy
- Domain knowledge in solutions integral to HR, Employee Engagement, HR Technology
- Demonstrated experience designing, managing, measuring and scaling processes and programs with international impact
- A thoughtful leader who is both collaborative and collegial in his/her approach with proven ability to develop, inspire, motivate, and retain talent; a team-builder who enables/encourages the highest level of individual and group performance
- Sound knowledge of the regulatory and legislative imperatives and impact related
- Experience with new country entries (i.e. establishing a new entity, PEO, M&A).
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills combined with the capability to drive projects to successful completion
- Exceptional communication, presentation and influencing skills to all levels of the organization - from entry level employee to C-level
- You are data-driven, you collect, weigh, and analyze data to make and communicate decisions
- You live by our values: Trust, Humility, Growth Mindset and Balance
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
- For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $154,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.