- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Our vision at Iterable is to connect people with products that bring them joy. Yes -- JOY. Do you want to bring more joy to people across the world? And rid the world of joyless, frustrating, impersonal experiences with brands? This may be your opportunity. Companies are challenged to create moments that turn into memorable experiences for their customers. Marketers have more data than ever before, but to improve data-driven experiences, they must break down data silos and segment the data in ways that power engagement.
While the Iterable platform is powerful, technology alone cannot solve all of the challenges that marketers and their companies face today. A sound strategy for growth and customer experience is a balanced combination of people, process, and yes, technology. The Senior Strategy Consultant’s mission is to help some of the most well-known -- and soon to be well-known -- brands in the world -- and their amazing growth/CX teams -- build THAT sound strategy.
The Senior Strategy Consultant is a new role for us in a brand new team: Strategic Services. You will partner with other Strategy Consultants and other departments across Iterable to build the services that you will provide to our customers. You will build frameworks that will eventually lead to productized services. As a member of our Iterable's Professional Services (PS) team, your main purpose will be to delight your customers with experiences and outcomes that maximize their growth and ours. It is necessary that everyone in PS embodies our values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance.
You’ll get to:
- Provide strategy consulting services to help some of the worlds best-known brands -- and soon to be best-known -- develop strategies to create remarkable experiences for their consumers by engaging them with the right content at the right time in the right channel -- at scale
- Be a marketing expert both inside and outside of Iterable, educating Iterable teammates and the public on the world of marketing technology, growth marketing, digital marketing, consumer sentiment, and customer experience
- Mentor Iterable teammates and help them create solutions for their customers
- Lead and contribute to OKRs to create improvements in our product, people, strategy, services and culture
- Partner with Education Services to develop outstanding training content
- Partner with Marketing, Product, Solutions, Sales, and Customer Success to bring to life our Value Framework
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in B2B customer-facing strategic consulting role
- Experience working with marketing technology and passionate about growth marketing
- Experience measuring results in the areas of Mar-Tech strategy, growth marketing and CX
- Experience working with a high-tech or SaaS organization
- Servant leadership and a passion for driving high levels of employee engagement
- Have earned trust and influence with Directors, VPs, and C-levels in all-sizes of companies across the globe
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $108,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.