- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
The Value Consultant is a customer-facing advisor interacting with senior executives and members of the C-Suite. As a Value Consultant, you will help customers establish a shared vision in their digital transformation journey and help them envision and achieve their strategic goals. The value consultant plays a critical role in the sales cycle, leading customer engagements in collaboration with Sales and Solution Consulting teams. They develop quantitative and qualitative analyses for customer engagements, helping customers understand the value of Iterable to their business, while making strategic recommendations to advance their transformation journey. This role works cross-functionally with Sales, Solution-Consulting, Professional Services, Customer Success, and Sales Enablement, leveraging a value-based methodology. In addition to leveraging quantitative and qualitative skills, the Value Consultant also conducts company and industry research, creates thought leadership materials, and creates scalable and repeatable materials to benefit the broader company. This position reports to the Director, Value Consulting.
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You’ll get to:
- Devise strategies and roadmaps together with customers, Sales, Solution Consulting, and Professional Services on how to improve and modernize a customer’s marketing strategy
- Develop C-Level strategic and financial presentations to provide honest guidance and establish realistic long-term goals
- Refine ROI/TCO models, frameworks, and storylines
- Scale your knowledge throughout the go-to-market organization by conducting targeted research
- Support Sales teams through deal sales cycle strategization
- Contribute to financial and strategic case studies
- Publish industry-facing thought leadership materials
- Partner with Sales, Solutions Team, and Professional Services to continuously improve the enterprise sales approach
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in value consulting, management consulting, professional services, sales engineering, or similar pre-sales experience
- Ability to facilitate executive level discussions and presentations
- Ability to explain strategy and concepts to a wide array of audiences including executives, practitioners, and internal stakeholders
- Experience in building both qualitative and quantitative analyses and financial / business case models - strong excel skills
- Domain expertise in SaaS and/or digital transformation
- Ability to understand, interact with, and advise various C-level stakeholders
- Familiarity with digital experience software
- Experience working with sales management and field sales
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Pension plan
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.