- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
The Atelier Delight Lead plays a crucial role in ensuring the AD Team delivers exemplary service to our clients. The Team Lead is responsible for managing Associates, maintaining service quality and optimising team capabilities to serve the Josh Wood Colour Atelier and its clientele.
You will help the AD Team serve clients in every way possible, ranging from answering questions about the Atelier and what services we offer to assisting clients with the right operatives and keeping them informed of new appointment availability. All with the overall goal of genuinely delighting our clients with an unrivalled service experience.
If we treat our clients with respect and care, we will deliver value to them, build loyalty and have a healthy, growing financially sustainable business.
Josh Wood is a world-leading colourist, an Executive Board Member of the British Beauty Council and a regular host on ITV’s This Morning. He founded the Josh Wood Colour Atelier in 2011, with co-founder Jonathan Davies, as the home of their handpicked dream team of colourists and stylists. In 2018 they launched their award-winning range of hair colour products, most recently described by the Times as “the hero of lockdown”.
“From Fashion Week to the red carpet, if you’ve spotted a shade you absolutely love, it’s more than likely expert colourist Josh Wood or his team were behind it” - Refinery29
- Managing customer service ticketing, calls, SMS, booking system fulfilment to meet our SLA
- Proactively train and Manage Atelier Delight team members, including team rota, hiring and any overtime
- Deal with all client escalations promptly, maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
- Managing processes and screening criteria for clients to ensure: Consultations are arranged with suitable operatives where relevant & Patch tests (Allergy Alert Tests) are conducted as agreed before colouring
- Maximise use of available timings and waitlists to optimise earnings, safety and client satisfaction
- Design and deliver online booking processes, SMS, call systems, voicemails and team processes to align with salon expectations and be as closely aligned to Front of House team and Floor Manager expectations as possible
- Keeping sensitive information and personal data private and confidential
- Share ideas and process improvement across the Josh Wood Colour business
- 2 years experience in a consumer-facing company (preferably a start-up) with a strong client ethos
- Experience managing people and teams
- Recent experience using Freshdesk, or similar customer service systems on a daily basis is required
- Experience and aptitude with using a booking and phone system
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable skills and ability to provide a client focussed service, responding proactively and positively to challenges, keeping clients informed and managing expectations accordingly
- Ability to manage unhappy clients and to ensure negative customer experiences are dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Ability to put the client first, even when working under pressure
- We are a friendly bunch with a strong and collaborative team culture
- You will be joining a new team and get the chance to help shape how we work while using the latest tools and technologies
- We have a physical presence in West London but have flexible working from home culture
- Hours of operation for the Atelier Delight team are focused around 8 am - 8 pm Monday - Saturday currently. Full-time Atelier Delight Team Leaders work 5 days per week, currently from 9 am
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Generous discounts on hair & beauty products
- Complimentary salon treatments