- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Product Management
We are looking for a lover of all things marketing, specifically B2B to join the JustPark team and help us spread the word about the future of parking! You’ll work closely with the Head of B2B and wider Commercial team to support activities that generate new leads, build our supply & demand funnels, and help achieve our ambitious growth.
If you are looking to accelerate your marketing career in an exciting environment solving the greatest challenges in mobility, parking and electric charging, this could be the next step in your career.
JustPark is changing the way people move around our cities. With over 5m customers, we’re helping over 30% of motorists across the UK make smarter and more sustainable transport decisions. Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Index Ventures (Deliveroo, Skype) and LocalGlobe (Citymapper), and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
But our ambitions don’t stop there. We want drivers and space owners to fall in love with our brand for helping them enjoy more of the moments in life that really matter and spend less time worrying about parking. We’re also on a mission to accelerate electric vehicle adoption amongst people and fleets who don’t have their own driveway to charge on.
As we continue to grow, we’re excited to transform our marketing team from the foundations we already have in place to a world-class function that drives our growth.
About the role
- Support the Head of B2B Marketing with raising awareness of JustPark’s parking and EV solutions across numerous industries and client types
- Take ownership of the B2B website content and performance; tracking analytics, updating copy, running the paid for ad accounts etc
- Manage our marketing assets; assessing what is needed, working with our design and copy team on creating new content for customers, sales teams and for external promotion
- Be a data champion; coordinating marketing plans, measuring impact, reporting to the wider team and finding opportunities in the data
- Write and produce our regular communications including monthly newsletters, blogs, email campaigns, LinkedIn posts and new case studies
- Assist with proactive press and marketing campaigns, providing fresh ideas, coordinating with third party marketing contacts and partners
- Create and lead the publishing schedules for ongoing blog and social media activities that increase awareness within our commercial target markets
- Support Client Operations with design work on signage and customer car park materials so we can onboard new business efficiently and effectively
- Liaise with our Customer Support team to produce relevant client and driver help materials to reduce calls and increase customer clarity on what we do
- Worked in a marketing role, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to how lead generation campaigns are built and executed
- Experience in using a CRM tool
- Undertaken copywriting of blogs and social media posts
- Able to define messaging and copy at different stages of the customer journey
- Ability to grasp project requirements quickly in order to support the development of clear and deliverable B2B marketing briefs
- Aware of the role brands play in the minds of B2B audiences and how tone of voice plays in communicating the brand values and differentiating from competitors
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of marketing and electric vehicle industry trends.
- Understanding of marketing theory and techniques gained through a marketing degree, professional qualifications and / or experience
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you need to work hours that suit you or work remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.