- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
We're recruiting for commercially-minded, results-driven individuals looking to build their sales career with one of the fastest growing mobility companies in the UK.
Our Inside Sales team leads the proactive sales effort of our B2B product, focusing on creating revenue for Business Accounts, Long Term Parking and Transactional whilst also generating and handing over suitable qualified leads to the BDM team.
As well as contributing to the success of the B2B function by delivering on individual targets, you’ll be helping to build a new team and shaping the way the Inside Sales function contributes to the continued growth of the business.
- What you’ll be doing day to day
- Conduct proactive, outbound new business development via phone, supported by email and social media tools
- Understand and qualify client requirements and communicate the value that JustPark’s various services will provide to them
- Build trusted relationships with clients to up-sell/cross-sell additional JustPark products and services
- Work with the Inside Sales Manager to strategically identify potential clients, sectors and territories to target
- Take ownership of your personal sales targets and pipeline - be able to accurately forecast monthly/quarterly/annual revenue
- Support and work closely with the other teams in the JustPark commercial department to ensure all aspects of the sales process and client experience are market-leading
While the team are currently working remotely, as we return to our standard ways of working later this year this role will be required to be based out of our offices in Camden.
While it’s useful to have previous sales experience it’s by no means essential. We’re looking for the right mindset and capabilities that will allow us to support your growth through comprehensive coaching and development.
As part of your application, please include a cover letter that demonstrates your experience and capabilities relevant to the role.
- You thrive on working in a results-orientated environment, with a track record of exceeding expectations in previous roles
- Excited by making outbound/cold calls to generate & win new business
- Competitive, motivated by targets and driven to succeed
- Take ownership of your own development alongside support from the Inside Sales Manager
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to reach, impress and establish relationships with prospects and clients
- An energetic and charismatic character with strong personal integrity
- Highly professional, able to demonstrate credibility and engage people at all levels of the business
- A supportive, collaborative approach that enables those around you to achieve their goals as well
- Be resourceful, keen to learn and hungry to drive your career forwards
- Have the tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude
- We’re offering a competitive salary as well as compelling OTE based on delivery of commercial targets.
- There is such a thing as a free lunch
- We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So whether you need to work hours that suit you or work remotely, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.