- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We are looking for curious investigators, technical problem solvers and good listeners to join our Customer Support team.
When people contact us for help, our Customer Service Advisors are the ones who respond, acting as the human connection between JustPark and its customers. Every interaction we have - online or by phone, chat or email - is another opportunity to create a great customer experience.
It’s also a great place to start your career at JustPark. You’ll support the continued development of the function, contribute to projects and play a key role in ensuring JustPark achieves its targets.
We are looking for people with experience in a call centre or remote support environment.
You’ll also be:
- Enthusiastic, empathetic and able to adapt to different personality types
- Able to handle high-pressure situations and take responsibility for your actions
- Respond well to motivational and constructive feedback from managers and team leaders
- Review and respond to customer queries using tools like Zendesk and across phone, chat and email
- Highlight issues and processes that need improving and be ‘the voice of the customer’
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. So if that is working remotely occasionally, we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it’s not all about work! That’s why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.