- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the role
With a strong focus on customer service, the People Technology Analyst will serve as a hands-on practitioner in KT’s primary global HRIS system, Workday, and will play a role in maintaining data quality and reinforcing data governance. This role will be accountable for the day-to-day management of the Workday HCM platform, assist with project management initiatives, optimization of the platform, direct continuous improvement of our processes, and improve our adoption rate.
What You’ll Do:
- Meet with various internal stakeholders and detail out the project requirements for reports or other enhancements in Workday
- Document solutions, create process workflows in PowerPoint or in Lucid charts and receive knowledge transfer from the Workday consultant
- Actively engage with the Workday community to learn, remain informed of new technical functionality released in the system in order to provide guidance to key stakeholders on system capability
- Point person and or assist in developing and delivering Workday reports and training as needed
- Performs Workday audits to ensure accuracy not limited to, timely Manager Self Service approvals, and ensure all managers have supervisory orgs.
- Respond to basic questions about Workday processes, and conduct tier 1 troubleshooting and/or escalate issues to Workday or function lead
- Provide general tasks in Workday, not limited to load data, reports, Workday Security, business processes, and add/update job codes
What We’re Looking For:
- You have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and can adapt to a fast-paced environment, while at the same time providing great Customer Service.
- You don’t wait to be asked to do something, you take initiative and identify process improvements.
- You have an exceptional commitment to confidentiality and discretion with highly sensitive information.
- You have 2-3 years experience as an HR Operations, or a similar role, preferably in the technology industry
- You have superior written, verbal communication and high attention to detail.
- You enjoy working in a team, partnering with the rest of the People team as well as stakeholders across KT.
- You have 2 + years of Workday experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or great HR Ops experience!
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.