- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
- Product Engineering
Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As a Project Manager on the Support Operations team, you will play an impactful role in managing high impact projects on behalf of the Technical Support team. This unique position enables you to collaborate with members from other functional teams in the company, acquire first-hand knowledge and experience of those team’s processes and workflows, and lead internal & cross-functional project teams to deliver excellence through project completion. You are a seasoned Project Manager who has experience working with support teams in fast paced environments and educating business partners on meeting the highest levels of efficiency and adherence. In addition to managing multiple projects, you will be a thought partner to leadership on strategy, prioritization and team workflows. You will build a professional brand for Support across the organization. You have experience with contact centers in BPO and/or in house environments
What You’ll Do:
- Manage new initiatives identified by leadership with desired KPI impacts, initiatives that have multiple support team impacts, and internal Support projects that span across the Enablement & Operations teams
- Manage trackers, team deliverables, send meeting notes, hold partners accountable and keep leadership updated with risks & solutions
- Maintain a standardized approach to new projects: Initiating, Defining & planning, Tracking execution, Performance impacts & QA checks, Close; Post mortem, reporting
- Collaborate with operational leadership and manages process improvement programs that support various areas of Customer Experience
- Monitor the impact and value of performance improvement programs, and identifies continuous improvement opportunities
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years experience managing projects in contact center organization
- 3+ years experience working in a fast-paced environment with ambitious timelines
- 3+ years experience managing multiple projects in a global organization
- Team mindset dedicated to the shared success of the department & company
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels and in situations requiring instructing, persuading, negotiating, conflict resolution, consulting and advising, as well as flawless written communication
- Ability to plan, organize, motivate, mentor, direct and evaluate the work of others
- Ability to provide leadership and influence others
- PMP certification or the equivalent
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin’s core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.