- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
- Product Management
Are you ready to power the World’s connections?
The Marketing team at Kong is looking to add a customer-obsessed team player that thrives under constant change, enjoys collaborating, is laser-focused on driving pipeline, and constantly looking to improve and grow as a professional. You enjoy big challenges and are a self-starter ready to help us get to the next level! In addition, you enjoy working with like-minded individuals working hard side-by-side to delight our customers and help grow our business.
Are you ready to join the revolution and accelerate to the digital economy?
About the Role:
Interested in joining a top notch Marketing team? We are looking for an A-player who loves a fast paced, high performing environment and thrives on results. As the Manager, Marketing Programs, you will work directly with leadership and teammates from across marketing and other parts of the organization to build multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns that educate and engage our audiences while driving awareness and conversion. You will be responsible for owning and supervising planning, kick-offs, execution, delivery, and reporting related to integrated campaigns & programs that drive pipeline for Kong.
- Why should you want to work at Kong?
- Market Opportunity - We are on a quest to build a $10b+ software company over the next few years and need YOUR help!
- APIs are driving innovation across every industry!
- Strong VC team, Series D, strong year over year revenue growth!
- Technical Leadership - We are recognized as the leader in innovation in the connectivity space.
- Marco, our CTO/co-founder - “We are the Cisco of L4 and L7” - CUBE Conversation, March 2021
- We are the leading innovator in the connectivity space!
- Amazing Team & Culture - Come be a “Konger” and find out what we mean.
- Great Place to Work Certified in 2020 & 2021
- Kong employees discuss our culture at our 2020 Company Kickoff
- Building Great Products - Learn why the world’s largest companies love our tech!
- Kong Named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Over 250m+ downloads of our open source API gateway! Over 40k+ stars on Github between Kong API and Kong Insomnia!
What You’ll Do
- Drive excellence within integrated campaigns, webinars & content programs that impress and stand out from the ordinary, and to do so at a scale that can connect with the breadth and personality of our audience.
- Responsible for integrated campaign, webinar, and content program planning, project management, and logistics, from initial planning to post program follow up. This includes vendor management, sales enablement, creative and messaging, data cleansing/tracking, archiving, and maintenance of all assets.
- Own the integrated marketing programs and campaigns calendar. This vital tool tracks campaigns, product launches, demand generation activities, key dates and supporting execution requirements.
- Set up and maintain up-to-date project work plans and campaign/content calendars, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Own project management tools, documentation, calendar, and process used for managing integrated campaigns, webinars, and content programs. Run all execution across the Marketing organization via the team’s project management tool, Asana.
- Project manage & collaborate across marketing, sales, & design team to generate marketing content such as webpages, webinars, campaign copy, campaign creative, emails, content, etc.
- Facilitate timely lead processing within SFDC, measure campaign impact, and develop post-program reports and insights including data cleansing, creating reports and campaigns, closed/won opportunity data capture and cleanse, and campaign tracking.
- Evaluate results against goals, and generate learnings for improvement.
- Anything else required by manager
Who You Are
- 4+ years of program management experience with integrated marketing. B2B experience in tech/SaaS areas preferred.
- Experience with webinar production, planning, and execution.
- Strong leadership capabilities to advise on goal setting, developing roadmaps, and resource planning to teams working through sophisticated programs and launches.
- A passion to learn about our customers and help us build content that
- Ability to analyze and implement processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- An entrepreneurial demeanor and self starter with demonstrated ability to achieve bold goals despite opposing priorities.
- Proficient in program management fundamentals — team building, role definition, risk management, work breakdown, project tracking, etc.
- Exceptionally strong writing, presentation and verbal communications skills, with the ability to clearly and simply articulate concepts, messages and strategies.
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc).
- Experience with SFDC, running reports, campaign management, SiriusDecisions best practices and lead management.
- Experience working with project management tools, particularly Asana.
- Analytical and metrics driven, with a desire to launch, learn, and iterate to continually improve programs.
- Ability to work across the organization, especially with sales and PMM, at all levels to strategize and execute on all marketing programs.
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Bachelor’s degree