- Bucharest, RO
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
As a member of the marketing function, you’ll be part of an eclectic group of teams covering everything from marketing technology, corporate communications, performance marketing, local growth teams, creative and production, to B2B and clinician marketing plus everything else in between. Our teams span both global and local responsibilities. We have people on the ground in all core markets supported and enabled by central specialist functions.
Our challenge for you
It’s your job to help us in setting up, implementing and maintaining web tracking and platform connections. You’ll perform data analysis, validation and maintaining data quality of the marketing workflow.
- You will implement and maintain our web tracking setups.
- You perform data analysis, validation and maintaining data quality of the marketing workflow.
- You co-develop and manage the web (and app) tracking strategy, roadmap and execution.
- You maintain and safeguard a correct GA channel allocation.
- You continuously find improvements and troubleshoot the tracking implementations.
- Drive and organise the technical implementation of tracking for web application releases
- Help QA, automate and validate the quality of and tracking across user journeys
- Own tracking as a cross team priority objective
- Implement, track and ensure quality of collection through Google Tag Manager
- Track the user cross-device and cross-domain using current tracking technologies and alternatives to cookie based tracking (fingerprinting, cross-domain storage etc)
- Ensure we have proper reporting of all our tools and channels in one place (Looker)
- Work closely with legal to ensure we follow privacy policies and compliances
- Partner up with marketing, data & analytics and developers to define requirements on both ends and ensure we have seamless integration between platforms and measurement/ tracking frameworks.
- Train the rest of the org (marketing, analytics, marketing dev) in the adoption of marketing technologies to utilize full capabilities of the tools
Work closely with the Head of Marketing Technology to research, evaluate and improve integrations and set up the right marketing technology stack to enable the marketing team to run the best-in-class marketing.
Your profile & skills
- You have a background working as a Web Analyst or Web Tracking specialist.
- Expert in implementing Google Analytics and utilising Google Tag Manager
- High-level of expertise on Tags implementation and troubleshooting
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics APIs
- You know exactly how data is gathered, processed by the different tools and are strong in deriving actionable insights.
- You know how to find improvement points and troubleshoot tracking implementations on Web and App applications.
- Expert knowledge of different GTM Containers, Events, Pixels and structure
- Knowledge of Segment/Snowplow frameworks and good to have mobile tracking experience (MMP - Adjust etc)
- A basic level of knowledge regarding specialisms (SEA, SEO, Display, App, Affiliate, etc) and related tools and technologies.
- Great communication skills; You have the ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Commercially minded with strong analytical abilities
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Is able to bring structure into chaos and set own priorities
- Hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture
- Enjoy working in very fast paced environments
- It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
- Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
- If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.