- Date Posted
- Jun. 8, 2021
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
Working with KRY you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare.
Security and Compliance is a fast-growing area, consisting at the moment of two teams; Compliance/Information Security and It-Security. As a Applications Security Engineer, you would be part of our IT-Security team. The team is responsible for aiding our RnD department in developing a secure service and making sure that the whole Kry/Livi group is working in a secure environment.
What you get to do
- Partner with teams to assess the security of our product, performing architectural and code reviews, threat assessments, and testing
- Closely collaborate with the rest of IT-Security to build and mature our security program and portfolio
- Scale security across the company by providing guidance, practices, and education, and establishing secure processes
- Be a security subject matter expert and answer security questions
What you’ll bring to the team
We are looking for both junior and senior security engineers to join the team, the list below is therefore a goody-bag of skills that we are looking for.
- Experience with web- and mobile application security using defense-in-depth strategies
- Experience in application security, vulnerability management, and cryptography
- DevSecOps knowledge of security development best practices and infrastructure as code, and the passion for spreading that knowledge to others
- Experience in working with automation and scripting (Python, shell scripting)
- Experience working with security code review (Java/React/Kotlin)
- Experience working with security in the cloud, eg. AWS
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology and territory.
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world. We believe in diversity and strive to be a diverse team.
- A security team full of passionate, knowledgeable people, always thirsty to know more, always eager to help.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from amazing co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Being part of a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures, having fun together.
- The chance of being part of growing a security program in a company where “patient first” is part of our core values.
- The opportunity to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Relocation package, including work permit administration, mobility support (including finding accommodation), and we will make sure to show you the best of Stockholm
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks, and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.