- Linköping, SE
- Date Posted
- Sep. 15, 2021
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
Working with Kry you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare.
Security and Compliance is a fast-growing area, consisting at the moment of two teams; Information Security/Compliance and It-security. As a Security Engineer, you would be part of our it-security team, today we are 3 engineers. The team is responsible for aiding our RnD department in developing a secure service and making sure that the whole Kry/Livi group is working in a secure environment.
Working remotely is a permanent option at Kry!
We believe it is not where you work that matters, but the impact you make. We also believe that more flexibility helps to accelerate diversity and inclusion.
Our amazing people at Kry/Livi have demonstrated excellent performance during the pandemic, while working remotely. This is something we want to embrace. We will continue to offer inspiring places and dynamic spaces to work in. At the same time, we will invest in tools and technology to empower our employees to work from home, at the office, or a mix of both.
What you get to do
- Assess the security of our tech stack through whatever means are best suited.
- Working closely with the rest of the it-security engineers, engaging in cross-team projects, performing architectural and code reviews, security assessments, and testing.
- Provide expert guidance to developers, other product security teams, and help all teams establish secure processes.
- Collaborate with the rest of the R&D team in improving security overall systems.
- Spread awareness of offensive security practices via demos, workshops and training.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
What you’ll bring to the team
- First, we don’t expect anyone to know everything but we do expect everyone to share and help grow those around them!
- Experience with web-, application- and network security using defense-in-depth strategies
- Experience in application security, networks, vulnerability management, and cryptography
- Knowledge of security development best practices and the passion for spreading that knowledge to others.
- A skill of communicating findings clearly and effectively, with concrete remediation recommendations beyond simple issue reporting.
- Experience in working with automation and scripting (Python, shell scripting)
- Experience working with security code review (Java/React/Kotlin)
- Experience working with security in the cloud, eg. AWS
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology and territory.
- Basic understanding of information security including topics such as ISO27000 and GDPR
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world. We believe in diversity and strive to be a diverse team.
- A security team full of passionate, knowledgeable people, always thirsty to know more, always eager to help.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from amazing co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Being part of a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures, having fun together.
- The chance of being part of growing a security program in a company where “patient first” is part of our core values.
- The opportunity to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Relocation package, including work permit administration, mobility support (including finding accommodation), and we will make sure to show you the best of Stockholm
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks, and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.