- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Product Engineering
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
At Kry we strive to build the go-to place for healthcare for both our patients and for clinicians. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us and help drive strategy and product management initiatives in our global patient experiences.
What’s a Kry Product Manager?
As a senior member of our product team, you’ll be accountable for shaping and driving the strategy of one or more of our Patient product experiences. You’ll do this by partnering with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and product analysts to design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare.
What you’ll do
- Shape product strategies for the Patient Product Area in partnership with senior leadership
- Oversee and drive discovery and delivery product development in our Patient Product Area
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in and across your product area and across three other product areas in R&D
- Make user insight and data-informed prioritization and delivery decisions, constantly striving to improve the product experiences and results for our Patients
- Constantly communicate with a high degree of clarity and transparency with all members of the area, R&D, and our partners across our medical staff and local country teams
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to evolve the practice of product management across Kry/livi
- What you’ll bring to the team
- Demonstrated experience of delivering consumer product experiences across multiple countries and user segments
- Comfort with planning, prioritizing, conducting, analyzing and communicating objectives, outcomes, and tactical roadmaps at all levels of the company
- Strong people-centered way of working - from user-centered product development practices to human-centered servant leadership behaviors
- Appreciation and familiarity with centering your product decisioning on insights, across a spectrum of quantitative and quantitative research methodologies, as well as constant evaluation of your products using metrics
- Strong interpersonal skills and can easily connect with your partners in insights, tech, design, and business
- A constant curiosity, relentless pursuit of growth, and a laser focus on building a bias-aware, ethical product organization
- Patience, adaptability, excellent judgment, and constant self-reflection
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us on email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.
- Remote status
- Flexible remote