- Date Posted
- Jun. 8, 2021
- Product Engineering
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
As a member of the KRY RnD team, you will drive the products and services for our Clinical IT Operations team. You will work with a team of technicians and engineers and help them deliver on the Clinical IT Operations team’s mission:
“We continuously enable Kry / Livi to put the patient first through a complete and service-oriented IT Experience“
You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our tech stack as well as our company teams strengths and weaknesses in order to prioritize work and make informed decisions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan large projects by mapping out expected value, cost and risks through data-driven approaches.
- Work with our customers to understand their needs and feedback.
- Involve stakeholders to piece together and manage priorities within the company.
- Works with teams through the empowering leadership behaviors of collaboration, context giving, and feedback.
- Manage cross-departmental IT projects.
- Provide product / service strategy with agile practices using workshops and brainstorming sessions.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Minimum 4 years experience in the IT Operations / IT Support domain, or Product Management, preferably both.
- Hands-on technical experience within IT
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak fluently to engineers, designers, business colleagues, and healthcare professionals.
- A true team player.
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures, and always iterating our best practices
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks, and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.