- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Engineering QA
Linktree is the market-leading linking platform that was the first of its kind, creating an entirely new category in tech. Linktree is the identity layer of the internet, allowing users to curate a singular destination housing what’s most important to them, in real time.
With a user base of 15M+, Linktree helps brands, influencers, small businesses, activists and everyday creators carve out their place and reach their full potential online. The world’s biggest influencers and creators from Selena Gomez to Pharrell Williams, as well as big brands like HBO and Facebook are using Linktree to connect their followers to their entire online ecosystem.
The platform averages 30,000 daily sign ups and has over half a billion visits to Linktrees each month. In the past 12 months, Linktree has gained phenomenal momentum growing its user base by 3x with no signs of slowing down.
In March 2021, we raised $45 million in Series B funding. The funding will be used to expand headcount globally, develop product features and go towards making Linktree the best possible place to work for our staff!
Our goal is to make quality best in class with our engineering teams, here at Linktree! You will be the third hire in our Quality Engineering team, responsible for advocating quality best practice and working with squads to embed this as part of their development processes. Linktree is growing fast, which means we need to build a strong foundation for quality now, be it better processes, tools and development practices - we need to ensure that we are supporting squads to deliver changes as quickly and safely into production. Reporting into our Quality Engineering Manager, you will play a big role in getting this off the ground.
- Be an advocate and thought leader in quality, testing and automation
- Help to shape a new approach to quality as a Quality Engineer overlooking quality as a whole platform rather than as manual QA & ticket testing
- Work with squads to embed quality initiatives as part of their development processes whether it be data, integration, automation, monitoring or helping squads to architect their platforms and make them testable
- Research, experiment and implement better approaches and tools in quality
- Use data insights and monitoring to identify and prioritise future work that contributes to the roadmap
Comfortable working across the stack with various technologies the product teams may use. You’re not expected to be an expert in their tools, but the right amount of curiosity is a must!
- Curious, passionate and highly motivated individual
- Experienced in testing end to end web applications and non functional test requirements
- An understanding of different test types (unit, integration and end to end tests)
Continuous improvement/development (CI/CD)
Experienced in designing and implementing a process/solution within a project team
Exposure to various development/testing tools
If you’ve read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in minority groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. So if you think you have what it takes, hit that apply button!
What to expect from Linktree:
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with our team with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- We have a paid 18 week parental leave policy that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that
- All Linktree staff work either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office sometimes and that will continue even when COVID is behind us.
- Linktree contributes up to AUD $1,000 (or foreign equivalent) towards the setup of your home work-station for each employee
- We prioritise our team’s mental health, with all employees having free access to Smiling Mind & Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors