- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 17, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Who we are
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure powers hundreds of millions of dollars in payments for consumers and some of the most innovative companies in the world.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a seasoned Customer Experience Manager that’s led high performing teams at rapidly scaling companies before. Our Customer Experience team is the ears, eyes, and advocates of our consumer customer base, and we’re looking for a dynamic individual to come in and oversee day-to-day operations of the front line CX Associates and CX Team Leads.
Behind the scenes our goal is to build an incredible company with an extraordinary culture. We’re looking for people who are excited by growth, embrace responsibility, and are motivated by enormous challenges. It’s a very exciting time to join and shape who we become.
- Work with the Head of Customer Operations to refine team and individual KPIs, and prioritize work pushing to meet established goals
- Provide leadership to the growing Customer Experience team, managing and developing individuals as well the the team direction
- Partner with Training & Development Lead to continually improve the CX training program and materials; develop ongoing coaching opportunities to support the needs of the team
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to determine gaps in the customer experience, CX team member experience, and CX team processes; design and implement fixes
- Own reporting for CX Team initiatives under your supervision
- Champion our customers as well as our CX team, and represent their voices to assist internal teams with decision making and prioritization
- Become a Lithic and Privacy product expert; be willing and able to roll up your sleeves and help the team on the front lines as needed
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years in a customer centric support role with at least 2+ years in a leadership role with direct reports
- Previous success leading, mentoring, inspiring, and motivating a team to achieve lofty goals
- Past experience managing full project cycles: gathering feedback/understanding needs, scoping, delegating and executing, assessing outcomes, iterating
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Commitment to building a diverse and inclusive team
- Genuine passion for creating a world class customer experience program and the creativity and tenacity it takes to make it happen
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.