- United States
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Product Engineering
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
At Lookout, our product leaders are passionately creating a secure experience for millions of smartphone customers around the world. PMs are the core of the company’s product and business leadership, working closely with our Engineering, Marketing, Data, Business Development, Sales and Finance teams to set strategy for, define, design, and directly manage nearly all aspects of our technology and products and their impact on our business. Product management at Lookout represents a great opportunity for any product manager ready to be a part of some of the hottest trends in technology and business today.
This individual will have strong customer-centric product management experience, excellent external communications skills, the ability to work on multiple products, and will take the initiative to improve both our products and our processes.
What you’ll be doing
As a Principal Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining and delivering features and enhancements that drive user value and key business goals in the Lookout product portfolio across Personal and White Label apps.
- Work with our partners, external customers and internal teams to shape and define the product roadmap
- Manage and grow product relationships with partners alongside business stakeholders to deliver on existing projects and grow new business
- Lead cross functional team to bring features from ideation to live operation - including owning business requirements, prioritizing feature milestones, and plan for development and adoption of the product
- Own backlog for releases and prioritization based on partner and business goals
- 5-8 years of product management experience, including 3+ years experience within product management launching high quality mobile products working with large partners. Mobile Security experience is a strong plus.
- Experience with driving large external partner relationships and communication across varying development methodologies - experience with telecom / carrier partners is a strong plus
- Demonstrated experience in managing product requirements and translating them into compelling products and capabilities to meet clearly defined business goals
- Comfortable working with designers on wireframes and mockups as well as usability research
- Self-starter with can-do attitude and enthusiasm to overcome obstacles and get the job done, even if it means solving problems outside of your defined role
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills: ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences and distilling communications to executives
- Innate ability to drive consensus and forward motion
- Organized with the ability to thrive and get the right things done in an environment where there is no end of things to do
- BS/BA or equivalent