- Date Posted
- Jan. 7, 2022
- Product Engineering
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Our mission is to secure and empower productivity in a privacy-focused world, where work and play can happen anywhere. With everything now in the cloud, it’s critical that cybersecurity follows you wherever you go, securing your data from the endpoint all the way to the cloud. Mobility and cloud technology have become essential, as most of us now work and manage our personal lives digitally. With a platform that integrates endpoint and cloud security technologies, Lookout solutions can be tailored for any industry and any company size, from individual users to large global enterprises and governmental organizations.
Product managers are the core of the company’s product and business leadership, working closely with our Engineering, Marketing, Data, Business Development and Finance teams to set strategy for, define, design, and directly manage nearly all aspects of our technology and products and their impact on our business.Product management at Lookout represents a great opportunity for any product manager ready to be a part of some of the hottest trends in technology and business today.
Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) is a very exciting space as businesses transition to a cloud-delivered model to provide secure access to distributed workforce without trading off the user experience and productivity.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to drive our strategic initiatives to lead in this space. As the Principal Product Manager, SASE Products, you’ll be leading and owning the delivery of key product areas in our SASE portfolio.
- Translate customer business needs into product strategy and technology requirements.
- Develop, manage, and communicate the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Communicate key product differentiators, best practices and value to field and our customers.
- Full ownership working with the broader team to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Ensure optimal user experiences for end users by working closely with UX/UI designer and development teams on workflows etc.
- Develop compelling sales tools and marketing content including blogs to support sales and field marketing teams.
- Maintain competitive matrix and competitive intelligence materials
- Stay on top of security industry trends to proactively shape the product roadmap.
- Experienced in shipping high quality cloud security products with great user experience.
- Cloud security and/or network security background.
- Deep technical knowledge of VPN, IPSEC, GRE, Routing, NGFW, IDP/IPS, SDWAN
- Knowledge of Apps or Clients as traffic redirection methods
- Knowledge of different OS platforms such as iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, and ChromeOS etc.
- Knowledge of public cloud architectures
- Gathered, analyzed, and communicated competitive and market intelligence.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills:
- Able to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences.
- Innate ability to drive consensus and forward motion.
- Managed product requirements and translate them into compelling products and capabilities.
- Directed future product efforts and business direction.
- Comfortable working with designers on wireframes and mockups as well as usability research.
- Mentored junior Product Managers
- 7-10 years product management experience or equivalent technical experience.
- BS/BA or equivalent in CS or related technical field. MBA preferred.