- Date Posted
- Sep. 1, 2021
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
The Inside Sales Account Manager (ISAM) will be responsible for selling Lookout’s enterprise products and services to customers in a dedicated region of the Americas market. The ISAM will generate a high volume of outbound prospecting and is responsible for carrying their own quota and is expected to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly objectives. The ISAM rep co-owns a territory with outside sales and will form a strategic alliance on product and service sales within the region.
In this role, the focus will be on pro-actively identifying new business opportunities and maximizing the incremental revenue for existing and new customers to achieve sales performance goals. This role is located in the Lookout office in downtown Boston and will drive all communications with leads, customers and potential opportunities via phone and email.
- Reports to the Inside Sales Manager and aligns with the Territory Account Manager for strategic alliance within the assigned geographic territory
- Co-owns sales achievement goals against a specified territory and team quota
- Qualifies marketing leads for accounts in territory
- Owns developing a list of focus accounts in territory to penetrate and/or expand
- Aligns with the Territory Account Manager’s strategy for the geography
- Generates and drives a sufficient pipeline to close deals in territory to achieve quota attainment
- Works with VARS and carrier partners to close sales opportunities in strategic accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with accounts and Go-To partners in territory
- Accountable for maintaining accurate and complete account data in Salesforce
- Maintain and enrich account data in Salesforce
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors’ products and pricing and keep up to date on knowledge of the company
- Proven record of quota attainment accomplishment within an inside sales team in the B2B technical market and can show significant increases in growth due to personal efforts.
- Hunting new business in a metric driven sales environment
- Cold calling, consultative selling, negotiating, and closing
- Formal sales training (Sandler Selling or other) a must
- Must have previously used a CRM Sales module
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Proven ability in the implementation and follow up of marketing efforts
- Experience in the high tech industry (i.e. computers, software, networks)
- 2 years of SaaS sales experience preferred
- Self-motivated, self-starter takes initiative
- High energy level, dynamic personality, action-oriented
- Willingness to be coached
- Maintains open and honest communication
- Well-organized and is strong in follow through
- Results oriented/driven
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex technology and value propositions
- Independent yet a team player
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Wants to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Can adapt when necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company direction