- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Product Engineering
Monad’s mission is to reduce data management problems in the security industry, providing clear insights and guiding action to reduce risk. Our platform automates the collection and transformation of critical security data, enabling teams to scale their impact. We are a customer-first company, and work with security and DevOps teams to help them build easy, accurate, and reproducible security insights and compliance workflows.
We ingest data from security products, asset management tools, and cloud environments to simplify data pipelines and make the data available and usable across platforms and warehouses. These data streams provide actionable insights with risk-based prioritization to the teams who need it most. Security teams, DevOps, and more can use this data to work efficiently, build their own applications on top of it, and tackle their most important security needs.
As a remote company, Monad thrives on collaboration, teamwork, and a transparent environment of proactive communication and responsiveness. We are a company made up of humans, and value and respect both our professional and personal spaces. Family, health, and general well-being are key values.
We make security data accessible to regular humans. Join our team and help build the future of this transformative data platform!
About the Role:
Want to help set the long-term vision and strategy of an exciting new product? Do you shine when you’re balancing the needs of an agile and high-velocity process with the importance of proper prioritization and solid engineering practices?
At Monad we’re building a security data platform that interoperates with a wide range of systems and services. We need someone with both the breadth and the focus to help us chart the right path in our product development, and to foster growth while making sure critical aspects (security and stability) are never compromised.
- Defining and managing the overall product development process.
- Building a deep understanding of cyber security workflows and user needs.
- Synthesizing user needs with design and architectural considerations to build a product vision for multiple phases of development.
- Working with our product design team to incorporate feedback from users to inform future feature iterations and ongoing prioritization.
- Communicating priorities and strategies with the team on an ongoing basis, including collaborating with engineering to ensure that prioritization is clear, feasible, and tracked.
- Working with design and engineering to build out that vision, adapting to constraints and priority changes where necessary.
- Working with documentation and other functions to communicate what our product does and why that’s awesome.
We’re looking for teammates who have:
- 4+ years relevant experience with technical and data-oriented applications
- Experience with (but not blind allegiance to) Agile methodology
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
- Training in a technical field, or a background working with highly technical products.
- Excitement for working on the early stages of a product
- Experience with, or knowledge of, cybersecurity industry and workflows
- Exposure to, or prior experience with SQL
- Working knowledge of Git, Github, Python, and databases like PostgreSQL, and Snowflake. (Bonus points for expertise with or excitement about any of these.)
- Flex vacation
- Fully Remote
- Benefits will evolve over time. If you have recommendations let us know!