- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
We need more brilliant, human-centred thinkers like you to help us strategise, implement and maintain our next set of People initiatives supporting our objective to Be the Place where Great People Love to Work. Recognizing this looks different across various profiles in the company, we are hiring a talented People Partner to support our Technology and Finance teams to balance the unique needs of that population with the overall culture of Moo..
This People Partner role is a crucial addition to our growing People Team, the role will report into the Director of People and Culture and is a hybrid role with a level of presence expected in our London office.
With a strong team by your side, you’ll play a critical role in creating a Tech and Finance focused People agenda while integrating in our overall People strategy. This role is suited if you like getting close to the business, being a true advisor to passionate business leaders who truly want the best for their teams.
- Partner with Technology and Finance teams to identify and deliver people initiatives both unique to the respective organization while aligned to Moo’s overall culture.
- Design and facilitate organizational development work supporting change and growth. A key focal area will be workforce planning, working closely with Leadership to determine the future shape of their orgs and location strategy
- Act as a Coach and Advisor to Technology and Finance teams with a focus on developing capabilities whilst ensuring consistency across MOO
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Deliver high quality end-to-end people experiences throughout the employee lifecycle
- Design and execute on talent management strategies to support the team’s growth and individual development plans, whilst leveraging the broader People Strategy.
- Lead on ER management as required, ensuring that there is always minimal risk to business operations
- Help evolve and grow MOO’s overall People offering and infrastructure, including partnering with functions across the People Team to provide a holistic view to your client groups (Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, learnings from across People Team, etc)
- Proactively gather data from appropriate sources turning data into actionable insights and recommendations
- A champion for diversity and inclusion, ensuring that everything we do is in keeping with our values and is equitable and fair
- An established HR Partner with a successful track record in high impact business partnering. Must have experience partnering with Technology groups previously, preferably in a growing / scalable environment
- Demonstrates project management and change management experience, comfortable shifting between hands on and strategic
- Growth mindset, and at the forefront of initiating and leading change, seeking to
- Continually evolve and learn how we can be better
- You are able to balance the needs of your client groups versus the needs of the broader organisation
- You possess the ability to be immersed in the business close to the “pulse” of the employees and business to ensure a high level of engagement and retention
- Experienced using data to identify insights that drive action
- An influencer – the ability to manage stakeholders and different perspectives
- Very personable and yet, someone whose natural style is very comfortable handling complex and challenging conversations through to conclusion
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can’t wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.