- Brighton, UK
- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
Motorway, the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace, is seeking a talented Team Leader to join the vibrant team in our Brighton based office.
We help private car owners sell their car for the best possible price through a UK-wide network of specialist car dealers. Our innovative, fully online products have redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly sales and disrupting a market that’s seen little change in decades. In three years we have helped 2.5 million consumers and grown to a team of over 100.
Our product-driven approach and leadership has resulted in an environment where design and UX is highly valued. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup in the early stages, build amazing products, and change an industry.
Our key products are:
- An online marketplace for used cars whereby a seller can list their vehicle for sale and a large network of professional dealers can bid on vehicles for sale.
- Two native mobile applications with shared functionality and supporting backend infrastructure.
We are looking for someone with proven people management skills to lead a team of administrators with varied functions in the business.
- Ongoing training, coaching and support of the team
- Quality Assurance of correspondence from your team
- Monitoring our CRM platforms
- Ensuring GDPR guidelines are upheld
- Shared responsibility for team meetings
- Creating incentives for your team and the business as a whole
- Dealing with general customer service enquiries when escalated
- Full training and support will be provided
- A friendly, positive personality with a willingness to work hard, manage people and be part of an enthusiastic team
- Demonstrable experience in a team leader or supervisory role
- An organised working style with strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of KPI’s and workforce management
- Real ambition to develop your skills and be the best at what you do
- Location: Brighton, Full-time. Monday to Friday 8:45 am - 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
Salary: 27,500 per annum
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Pension scheme
- BUPA Private Healthcare
- Discounted Calm membership
- Regular social events
- Be part of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup at the early stage
- Develop your skills and experience rapidly, and get ongoing training and support
- Work with people that are passionate about what they do
Equal Opportunities Statement
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.