- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Product Management
Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace. We’re disrupting a decades old industry by helping private car owners sell their car for the best possible price through an online platform of car dealers.
Our innovative, online, product-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly sales and helping us to grow to a team of over 200 across 3 locations.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up, build amazing products, and change an industry.
Having developed a large, rapidly-expanding customer database here at Motorway, we are looking for a customer driven, ambitious CRM executive to help build and evolve a best-in-class user experience across email, SMS and WhatsApp.
- We are looking for someone with ruthless attention to detail who is comfortable working within a fast-moving startup environment.
- You will be deeply involved in the design and execution of all communications (copy, creative, design and messaging) to improve customer experience and conversion.
- You will report directly into the Head of CRM, working closely with key stakeholders across Motorway’s marketing, BI, aftersales and product teams.
Motorway has two key customer audiences: millions of consumers annually looking to sell their car, and thousands of professional car dealers across the UK, which use our platform to acquire stock. This role spans both B2C campaigns as well as targeted B2B activity designed to acquire and retain car dealers. Responsibilities include:
- Creating, optimising and executing email campaigns
- Supporting the CRM team with strategy and growth
- Building out targeted, automated journeys
- Delivering weekly and monthly reports on campaign performance
- Managing and updating templates for automated and triggered campaigns
- Working with our customer service and sales team to optimise email content and other automated comms
- Min 2+ year experience working in CRM/ email marketing
- Experience in working with ESPs/ marketing automation platforms
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Highly-developed organisational skills with a self-starter mindset
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Familiarity with GDPR and other customer data compliance obligations
- A customer-centric approach to your work and be able to balance commercial requirements with the experience of the customer to ensure CRM is delivered in the most relevant, helpful way possible for every cohort
- Experience in CRM reporting and analytics
- The ability to effectively prioritise workload and multitask effectively
- A competitive salary
- BUPA private health insurance
- Annual learning budget with Learnerbly
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Flexible working (approximately 2-3 days in the office a week)
- The option to work remote for a full month each year
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Calm membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A fun working environment with regular social events
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly