- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Multiverse is a tech startup on a mission. We’re tearing down a broken system and building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training.
Our professional apprenticeships open up many career opportunities for young adults and those looking to upskill – all while helping businesses embrace digital transformation and build a truly diverse talent pipeline.
At Multiverse, we measure potential beyond academic results. Working closely with community partners, we can reach candidates from underrepresented backgrounds – building a route to boardroom for a diverse group of future leaders.
Already one of the fastest growing startups in Europe, we recently landed in the US too. Now working with more than 300 companies – including Facebook, Morgan Stanley and Microsoft – we’re looking for fresh talent to take us to the next level.
Here, you’ll be part of something bigger. Unlocking opportunities for all, you’ll help solve some of society’s most pressing issues, be empowered by those around you, and never stop growing your skills.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, self-motivated manager who will develop and manage the on-programme assessment team. As someone who is passionate about both people and process you will work with the team to drive innovation and ensure apprentices have an excellent on-programme experience.
If you would like to join a fast growing exciting company and be part of a fresh learning approach we would love to hear from you.
What you will bring:
- You will have experience of managing and leading teams in a fast-paced environment with experience of improving efficiency and effectiveness in the use of resources and achievement of outcomes.
- You will have experience of Stakeholder Management of External partnerships
- You are tenacious and prepared to go above and beyond to deliver an exceptional learning experience to apprentices
- You are data driven; able to manage multiple data sources and quickly collate information to provide insightful analysis and spot capacity gaps
- You are highly organised. You have a track record of organising and maintaining documentation and are able to coordinate and execute at scale
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and quickly build strong relationships
- You have a proven track record in achieving outcomes and demonstrating success
- A proactive, motivated approach – the ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly as well as collaborate cross-functionally for optimal results.
- Comfort working in a change-oriented, sometimes ambiguous, fast-paced environment, with a proven ability to work quickly and methodically to tight deadlines, high volumes and high expectations on productivity.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy in a fast-paced setting.
In this Role you will:
- Lead and develop the Assessment team
- Manage key partnership related to processes, such as appeals
- Manage the registration process for apprentices with End Point Assessment Organisations
- Act as the key point of contact between the Multiverse delivery team and key external assessment partners, maintaining regular contact with key assessment partners
- Supporting the delivery and programme leadership teams in seeking direction and answers from key assessment partners
- Manage the assessment submission process and systems including marking templates and rubrics
- Lead, run and invigilate ADF exams
- Prepare for and contribute to ADF assessment board sessions to ensure apprentice progression
- Work with the Advanced Programmes team to support apprentices in extraordinary circumstances (e.g. - plagiarism and extenuating circumstances)
- Work with the wider Operations team to improve the apprentice experience constantly striving to improve the processes and procedures
- Proactively engage with performance management of your team
What’s in it for you?
- Equity share options
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- Hybrid working model with monthly office visits to MV HQ in Baker Street, London
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy...)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently