- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
- We are looking for a Global Incentives Analyst reporting to the Head of Sales Operations.
- As one of our Global Incentives Analysts, you will be responsible for supporting the compensation needs of our global Sales, Marketing and Customer Success organization.
- It is a unique opportunity to join a booming Software Business environment in a role that will directly impact business agility and success.
- Maintain and help run the Incentive Management System: Xactly Incent.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the commission calculations and provide timely resolution of inquiries from Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Work cross functionally with partners in Finance, HR, and other teams to ensure accuracy of data, inputs, and calculations.
- Work on special projects such as process improvement, documentation, data analysis / compilation, presentations, and report building.
- Develop training and educational material to maximize Xactly Incent adoption from end-users.
- Produce monthly variable payouts and reconciliation.
- Participate in the development, analysis, and ongoing improvement of the various compensation plan structures.
- Support US-GAAP norms and audit compliance requirements.
- Highly Analytical and Data driven with Strong attention to details.
- Process & System minded in administering the compensation software.
- Business Savvy, understand business context, challenges, and motivational requirements.
- Passion for Business support, and extra mile mindset will be key differentiator in candidate selection.
- Execution-focused, takes individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner.
- Team player with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Positive work style, focus on getting things done and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, computer science, information technology, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Control role ideally into Sales Productivity and Incentives.
- Xactly Incent and SFDC CRM a significant plus.
- Software industry experience a plus.
- Fluent English a must, Fluent French a plus.
- Strong command on Microsoft Office a must.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.